Majorly, all the firms and companies are already using traditional marketing strategies for their businesses for the purposes like manufacturing, product selling, advertising, etc. In order to sustain in this business and in the market, many spend thousands of dollars in hiring marketing talent. Thus, marketing plays an important role in every business, irrespective of their revenue, size and nature of business. We all have heard different definitions of Marketing.
What is Marketing?
To put it in a simple way, I define Marketing as a phenomena or a process to convince a customer or a consumer to buy or purchase a product or service offered in the market, keeping in mind what the customer wants and making sure that your services or products solve the issue or meet their expectations.
Not always does the customer buys the product right away. Sometimes, he doesn’t even buy it at all. But, with good marketing and the right set of strategies, everything is possible and achievable. In a team of professionals working in a firm, it is common that every individual will address the problem differently and will come up with the solution in their own individual ways. Thus, it gets difficult sometimes to agree on a method that works for them, for their firm. The final method, after discussions and agreement, will always lead to the right approach for their business. The method of approach actually gives a framework to work on the requirement or need of a customer, which makes it of utmost importance as the data analysis is determined from this method.
Since 1995, the number of Internet users has increased drastically and this rise has marked the online marketing development. Everyone today, can do pretty much anything and everything online, from researching, e-commerce, virtual reality, to communication. This huge increase of internet users today shows the need of firms and companies to present themselves in the market.
No matter what type of organization you run, email marketing can help you connect with and grow your audience and convert prospects into loyal customers – at a fraction of the cost of most other marketing channels. In fact, email marketing is one of the most effective marketing channels that exists. Did you know that for every $1 you invest in email marketing you get $44 in return? Email marketing allows you to build relationships and brand recognition, further educate your email subscribers, and promote events and sales. Plus, it’s easy to align your email content with social media. And with the right tools and support at your fingertips, you can achieve all of that – no design or coding experience needed.
Thus, I’ve compiled some of the best marketing tools and platforms that I’ve tested and used for my businesses over the last 8 years.
- Constant Contact: This simple, user-friendly tool comes up with an easy setup, that lets you personalize emails to your subscribers and schedule emails for your target audience to have engaging customer relationship.
- MailChimp: When you connect your store to MailChimp, it’ll track your ad’s revenue, products sold, and the customers acquired. The easy drag-and-drop editor makes it super easy to design beautiful campaigns that tell your story, grow your audience, and sell your products.
- AWeber: Whether you’re new to email marketing or have been growing your email list for years, it’s helpful to know you have the support you need when you need it. That’s why I’d recommend AWeber, as it provides you a variety of resources to help you along the way. With features like its own AWeber blog, 24X7 Customer Support, knowledge base and Video Library, makes this one’s of the trusted and best tools for email marketing.
- WP Forms: This is an amazing contact form plugin for WordPress, where you can create amazing forms in just a few minutes without writing any code. It lets you view all your leads in one place to streamline your workflow. You can also collect payments, donations, and online orders without hiring a developer.
- FreshMail: You have the freedom to edit, personalize and send out the emails without limits, and watch your campaigns bring results to be proud of. Use a dozen of free and beautifully designed mailing templates and newsletters. Find out who is opening your newsletters and clicking on the links in your email messages, with the real-time email tracking feature. Boost engagement of your subscribers using all available elements to personalize your emails. Use auto-responders to automate campaigns.
- OptinMaster: This powerful tool lets you monetize your website traffic, thereby generating better number of subscriber counts, leads, conversions and sales from your audience. You can compare split tests and learn which pages convert the best to level up your game. You can even send traffic to important pages on your site, using the target audience redirection feature. Plus, you can personalize your campaigns based on your visitor’s behavior to maximize conversions and sales.
Receive my tips and tutorials on how to launch your Email Marketing Campaigns for a business. Join my Community of Entrepreneurs!
Finally, CONNECT WITH ME ON FACEBOOK HERE. I’d love to hear about your experiences if you’ve an successfully launched email marketing campaigns for a business, or if you’re planning on one. I’d also love to help you in your Entrepreneurial journey so that you achieve success and get email marketing tips!