Did you know that you can now empower your customers and users to take business decisions faster and more efficiently with advanced Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning? Did you know that you can improve your decision-making process and understand the business more precisely?
Now the question is how? All this is possible with the SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP has made it easy to access all the data and analytics or end-to-end business decisions in one place with just one user experience. With the advent of SAP, the users now can predict, plan and analyze the data in one experience on all the platforms or devices. Honestly, making end-to-end decisions with analytics and data management cannot get easier than this, since the user can do that in one place itself.
Recently, the world’s biggest survey, called the Planning Survey 2019 which was organized by BARC, highlighted the performance of SAP Analytics Cloud. The Cloud is considered to be the top most choice for all vendors in terms of competitive positioning. The survey showed the leadership in enterprise planning for all types of businesses. It also showed the hugely significant KPIs, because of which SAP Analytics Cloud is recommended by a great margin compared to other products of SAP.
So, let’s discuss key or salient characteristics of SAP Analytics Cloud.
Features of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Easily make faster and confident business decisions for better outcomes.
- Make end-to-end decisions with data management and analytics together in one place.
- Predict potential outcomes and forecasts easily.
- Scale to meet the needs of your business and diverse users across all decision types (strategic, operational, and tactical).
- Both free Trial and Paid Versions are available for all the users. So, get advantage of a single cloud analytics solution that augments the value of Enterprise Planning + Business Intelligence (BI).
- Have quicker and efficient decisions with special AI-driven and Machine Learning insights.
- Find out the drivers of a desired KPI and take the required action to unleash data relationship, with the help of automated machine learning.
- Get spontaneous results in natural language for all your queries or questions in a real-time chat.
- You can broaden the usability and adoption for the users by providing them the desired results and answers instantly. Also, reduce the bias and take action for your outcome.
- In order to complement Enterprise Planning and Business Intelligence (BI), take advantage of the analytics cloud to predict the forecasts and potential outputs.
- Merge cloud-based, high-speed innovation with on-premise capabilities that are trusted, without having to sacrifice the existing investments of your business.
- Expand your SAP Analytics Cloud Insights with Hybrid Solutions as per your business requirements.
- Extend your digital investments and take actions for better business agility.
System Requirements of SAP Analytics Cloud
When installing, implementing, configuring and managing SAP Analytics Cloud Solutions, some technical requirements should be considered.
The product (SAP Analytics Cloud) is a complete web-based offering. Thus, for the current released version of the product, following are the system requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or Apple Mac OS X Lion (10.7) or higher.
- System Browser: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 – all in their latest versions.
- Minimum recommended browser cache size: 250 MB.
- Bandwidth and Resolution: The network bandwidth should be minimum 500-800 kbit/s per user and the screen resolution should be XGA 1024×768 (high color) or higher.
- Web browser cookies should be enabled for the authentication processes.
- For system data connectivity, SAP Business Warehouse (BW) of 7.3x or higher release is required, for SAP BW/4HANA – SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 SP4 or higher is required and SAP S/4HANA, On-Premise Edition of SAP S/4HANA 1610 with SAP NW release 7.51 SP2 is required.
- With the SAP Analytics Cloud upgrade to 2019.15, the minimum required agent versions are as follows: SAP BPC (standard only) = 1.0.75, SAP BPC (embedded only) = 1.0.109, SAP BW = 1.0.233
SAP Universe = 1.0.91, SAP ERP / SQL Database = 1.0.99, SAP HANA view = 1.0.235, and File Server Export = 1.0.75.
- SAP Digital Boardroom runs best in Google Chrome, on a PC with a dedicated video card equivalent in performance to an nVidia GTX 1060 or higher. Complex tiles like maps will load faster with at least 4 GB of video RAM, plus at least 8 GB of system RAM.
I hope you’ll find this blog helpful if you’re interested in learning about SAP Analytics Cloud and how to install and implement one on your system for business applications. If you haven’t already subscribed to the blog yet, I’d request you to do so, as we publish great content on SAP, Online Marketing and Business – twice a week! So, make sure you never miss an update from us.
Receive my tips and tutorials on SAP Industry and developments of SAP. Join my Community of SAP Professionals & Entrepreneurs!
Finally, CONNECT WITH ME ON FACEBOOK HERE. I’d love to hear about your experiences if you’ve worked in SAP, what modules are you certified in and more, on Facebook. I’d also love to help you in your SAP learning journey so that you achieve success in the industry.